How to Cash Out on Bookshop.org:
- You’ll need to have a minimum of $20 in earnings to cash out (Bookshop pays a transaction fee on all cashouts which we don’t pass on to you, so we need this threshold to ensure we don’t have onerous fees).
- The 14 day return/refund period on the transaction must have elapsed.
- If you meet those two requirements, you can cash out at any time.
We use Stripe Connect to transfer your funds to your bank. Stripe is a PCI Service Provider Level 1 which is the highest grade of payment processing security.
To cash out:
1. Go to your affiliate dashboard. If you have funds eligible for cash out, a “cash out” button will be visible:
Click “CASH OUT” and you’ll be taken to the Stripe Connect screen. Enter your information as required.
2. After connecting Stripe to your checking account, you’ll see a confirmation message at the top of your ledger.
3. Click “Cash Out” again. The funds will be transferred to your bank account; you should see them within 2 business days. The paid-out transactions will be marked as “Paid."
If you have any difficulties or questions, please contact email@example.com.